Do you want to limit the number of participants that can join your campaign? Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on the platform where your campaign is located.
2. Once logged in, place your cursor on your first name in the top menu, then click Dashboard from the menu that appears.
3. Click the CAMPAIGNS tab in the left menu
4. Click the pencil icon to the right of the campaign you want to edit. If you have multiple campaigns, you can use the search bar to find your campaign faster.
5. Click the SETTINGS tab in the left menu.
6. You will automatically be redirected to the REGISTRATION tab where you can limit the number of participants. Enter the desired limit, then click SAVE to keep your changes.
Once the limit is reached, registrations will be deactivated and the Participate button will be hidden on the page of your campaign.