Do you want to limit the number of teams that can register to your campaign? Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on the platform where your campaign was created.
2. Once you are logged in, place your cursor on your first name in the top menu, then click Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Click the CAMPAIGNS tab in the left menu
4. Click the pencil icon to the right of the campaign you want to edit. If you have multiple campaigns, you can use the search bar to find your campaign faster.
5. Click the SETTINGS tab in the left menu.
6. You will automatically be redirected to the REGISTRATION tab where you can limit the number of teams. Enter the desired limit, then click SAVE to keep your changes.
Once the limit is reached, registrations will automatically be disabled and the Create a Team button will be hidden from your campaign page.