It is possible to change the goal that will automatically be assigned to the participants when they register to your campaign.You can either allow participants to change their goal, or you can decide to assign them a specific goal they have to reach.
Here's how to change the participants’ goal:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on the platform where your campaign is located.
2. Once logged in, place your cursor on your first name in the top menu, then click Dashboard from the menu that appears.
3. Click the CAMPAIGNS tab in the left menu
4. Click the pencil icon to the right of the campaign you want to edit. If you have multiple campaigns, you can use the search bar to find your campaign faster.
5. Click the SETTINGS tab in the left menu.
6. Click TRANSACTIONS tab in the left menu. Under the Donations section you will have a Goals section, click the pencil icon to the right. Enter the new goal or you can also check or incheck Participants can change their goal section to allow them to modify their goal then click SAVE to keep your changes.
Important note: Participants who registered after your change will be assigned the new goal, however participants who registered before your change will keep their current goal.