You can change the goal of your campaign at any time. Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on the platform where your campaign is located.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your first name in the top menu, then click Dashboard from the menu that appears.
3. Click the CAMPAIGNS tab in the left menu
4. Click the pencil icon to the right of the campaign you want to edit. If you have multiple campaigns, you can use the search bar to find your campaign faster.
5. You will automatically be redirected to the ABOUT tab, where you can change your goal. Enter the new goal in the field provided, then click SAVE to keep your changes.
When your campaign goal is saved, your change will automatically be shown on your campaign page.