You want to replace the signature that appears on your organization’s donation receipts? Here’s how you can do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Click on Plugins in the left menu, and then click on the pencil icon next to the Donation receipts section.
4.You will land on the configuration page of your donation receipts.
Under Donation receipts information, click the field next to Signature of an individual officially authorized by the organization to upload the signature.
5. Upload your file using the PNG or JPG format. The signature can either be:
- A digital signature
- A scanned manual signature
Please note that your image must respect the format indicated. For better clarity, please choose an image with a white or transparent background.
6. Click on Save to keep your changes.
Once your changes are saved, the new signature will automatically appear on all next donation receipts issued!