You need to resend a donation receipt to one of your donors? Here’s how you can do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. In the left menu, under Quick links, click on All transactions.
4. Find the donation for which you need to resend a receipt, and click on the pencil icon under the View column to access the donation details.
5. You will land on the transaction information page for this donation. Click on the Donation receipt tab, under the title Transactions.
6. Within the Donation receipt tab, you will find all the information regarding the donor’s donation receipt. You have 3 options:
6.1. Resend the receipt
By clicking on Resend, the receipt will automatically be resent to the donor by email.
6.2. Replace the receipt
By clicking on Replace, the current receipt will be cancelled and replaced by a new official donation receipt. For more information regarding the replacement of a donation receipt, please read this article.
6.3. Cancel the receipt
By clicking on Cancel, the current donation receipt will be cancelled and the donor won’t be able to use it for their tax return. For more information on the cancellation of a receipt, please read this article.