You need to change the address that appears on your organization’s donation receipts? Here’s how you can do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Click on Plugins in the left menu, and then click on the pencil icon next to the Donation receipts section.
4. You will land on the configuration page of your donation receipts. Click on the Organization details section:
4.1. Under Address of the charity as on file with the CRA*, you can edit:
4.1.1. The country
4.1.2. The address (number, street/avenue/boulevard, apartment number/building/unit/level, etc.)
4.1.3. The city
4.1.4. The province or territory
4.1.5. The postal code
5. Click on Save to keep your changes.
Once your changes are saved, the new address will automatically appear on all next donation receipts issued.
*The address of your organization on Fundky has to match the one on file with the Canada Revenue Agency. For more information, please contact the CRA directly: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency.html