You need to cancel a donation receipt? Simply follow these steps to do so:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. In the left menu, under Quick links, click on All transactions.
4. Find the donation for which you need to cancel the receipt, and click on the pencil icon under the View column to access the donation details.
5. You will land on the transaction information page for this donation. Click on the Donation receipt tab, under the Transactions title.
6. Within the Donation receipt tab, you will find all the information regarding the donor’s donation receipt. You have 3 options:
6.1. Resend the receipt
To learn more about resending a receipt, please read this article.
6.2. Replace the receipt
To learn more about replacing a receipt, please read this article.
6.3. Cancel the receipt
By clicking on Cancel, a window will open and you will be asked for the reason of the cancellation. Once you’ve entered the reason, click on Cancel the donation receipt. The donor does not see the reason you have entered; this information is only used for management purposes.
When the success window appears, the donor will receive an email letting them know their receipt was cancelled. They will find the old receipt marked as CANCELLED attached to the email.