You want deactivate or activate your donation receipts for a specific campaign?
Here’s how you can do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. In the left menu, click on Campaigns.
4. You are now on the page that lists all of your platform’s campaigns. Click on the pencil icon next to the campaign you want to update.
5. You will automatically land on the About page of the campaign. In the left menu, click on Settings.
6. In the Settings section, click on Transactions, and then on Donation receipts under the same title.
7. Once you are on this page, you can activate or deactivate the option to automatically issue yout donation receipts for all donations.
After clicking on this button, a pop-up will open to confirm your choice.
Congratulations! You have successfully edited the donation receipts issuing method for this campaign.
Note: if you would like to enable automatic donation receipts only for specific campaigns, you can totally do so! First, allow donation receipts to be automatically issued for all campaigns in the module settings. To find out how to do this, click here. Then, disable automatic donation receipts for specific campaigns by following the steps above.