You want to add a description to a participant page? Here’s how you can do so:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on Campaigns in the menu on the left.
4. Click on the pink pencil iconnext to the campaign you want to edit.
5. Click on Participants in the menu on the left.
6. Click on the pink pencil iconnext to the participant for who you want to add the information.
7. Write your text in the space provided for that purpose.
8. Click on Save to keep your changes.
9. In the designated section, you can also edit the language and write the message in the selected language.
Do not forget to Save for each language.