You don’t want your platform to appear in search results, like on Google? For example, if you create a campaign for someone’s birthday, you might not want them to be able to find the campaign.
Here’s how you can hide your campaign from search results:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on Settings in the menu on the left.
4. You will automatically land in General settings section. Under the Platform section, you can edit the search engine visibility for your platform. The box is checked by default to allow your campaign to be found on the web.
5. Click on the box to discourage search engines from indexing your platform.
6. Click on Save to keep your changes.
Congratulations! Your platform is now hidden from online search results.