You would like to display your organization’s name instead of the platform name in the communication made to your members and donors?
Here’s how you can do so:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on Settings in the menu on the left.
4. You will automatically land in the General settings section.
Under the Platform tab, you will find the option Display name in communications as. There, you can choose between the platform name or the organization name in the dropdown menu that appears.
5. Click on Save to keep your changes.