You want to disable donations for a campaign on a specific day? This means people will no longer be able to donate to the campaign at the specified date. Here is how you can do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on Campaigns in the menu on the left.
4. Click on the pink pencil iconnext to the campaign you want to edit.
5. Click on Settings in the menu on the left.
6. You will automatically land in the Registrations settings section.
Click on Transactions in the menu on the left.
7. Under the Donations tab, in the space provided for this purpose, add or edit the date on which you want donations to be disabled for your campaign.
8. Click on Save to keep your changes.