You have created a campaign but it must remain a secret? You can change the visibility and share it only to the people you want!
Here is how you can do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on Campaigns in the menu on the left.
4. Click on the pink pencil iconnext to the campaign you want to edit.
5. You will automatically land in the About section.
In Visibility section, click on the arrow of the drop down menu to choose if your campaign is public or private.
If you select Private, it means that your campaign is only accessible via the URL address. This option can be used when you want to create a campaign without everyone being aware of it like a private event.
If you select Public, it means that your campaign is accessible on the website and everyone can see it in the search.
6. Click on Save to keep your changes.