You have to stop your campaign on a specific date and you’re afraid to forget? No problem, you can schedule your campaign to close precisely :
Here is how you can do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on Campaigns in the menu on the left.
4. Click on the pink pencil iconnext to the campaign you want to edit.
5. You will automatically land in the About section.
Click on Settings in the menu on the left.
6. In the menu on the left, click on Advanced.
7. You can now select an end date and time. This will automatically stop registrations and donations at the specified time and the campaign will be displayed as completed.
Click on the pictogram to choose the day then click on Select time and click Ok.
8. Click on Save to keep your changes.