By default, when a user clicks on your platform’s logo, they are automatically redirected to your platform’s homepage. You want to add a custom redirection link? Here's how you can do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on Settings in the menu on the left.
4. Click on Design in the menu on the left.
5. Next to the Logo URL section, type or paste the URL address you want your logo to redirect to.
6. Click on Save to keep your changes.
7. In the designated section, you can also change the language in which you are editing and add a different URL address for the selected language.
Do not forget to Save your changes for each language!
Note: If you only upload one URL address, it will automatically be used for every language of your platform.