You want to add or change the organization’s logo on your platform? Here’s how you can do so:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on Settings in the menu on the left.
4. Click on Design in the menu on the left.
5. Click on the square next to Logo and select your image. Make sure to follow the recommended size and format.
6. Reframe your picture using the crop tool.
7. Click on Save to keep your changes.
8. In the designated section, you can also change the language in which you are editing and add a different logo for the selected language.
Do not forget to Save your changes for each language!
Note: If you only upload one visual element, it will automatically be used for all the languages of your platform.