You want to add or change the image that is displayed when you share your platform on social media? Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on Settings in the menu on the left.
4. Click on General in the menu on the left.
5. Click on the Social media section.
6. In the Shared image section, add your image. Make sure to follow the recommended size and format.
7. Reframe your picture using the crop tool.
8. Click on Save to keep your changes.
9. In the designated section, you can also change the language in which you are editing and add a different shared image for the selected language.
Do not forget to Save for each language!
Note: If you only upload one shared image, it will automatically be used for all the languages of your platform.