Your organization received a donation by check or cash? You can add this donation in your administration! This way, the amount of the donation will be calculated in the total raised on your platform and in the recipient’s thermometer.
If the Donation Receipts plugin has been added to your platform, an official donation receipt can even be issued and sent to the donor by email. To learn how to issue a donation receipt, click here.
Here's how to proceed:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on All Transactions in the menu on the left.
4. Click on the Add a transaction + button at the top right of the page.
5. Complete the information of the transaction. In the Transaction Details section, next to the Payment Method, you can select the Cash, Card or Check payment method from the dropdown menu.
6. Before saving, make sure to verify the information entered for the offline donation. Then, click on Save to add the donation on your platform!
Congrats! You’ve successfully added an offline donation.