Fundky allows you to define a default language for your platform. The default language is the main language of your platform. The default language affects your platform in different ways:
- When a user types your platform’s web address in their browser (example: platformabc.fundkyapp.com), they will automatically be redirected to your site in the selected default language.
- For example, if you choose English as the default language, a user will automatically be redirected to your website in English (platformabc.fundkyapp.com/en). If you chose French as the default language, the user would land on the French version of your platform.
- When adding text related to a campaign, such as a campaign description, you must add the text in the selected default language. You can always add translations in other languages afterwards.
Simply follow these steps to define or change your platform’s default language:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform’s homepage.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Click on Settings in the menu on the left.
4. You will automatically land in the General section of the Settings menu. Under General Settings, click on the Languages menu to open it.
5. You will see a dropdown menu next to Default language. Click on it to open it, and select the preferred default language for your platform.
6. Click on Save to keep your modification.
Congratulations! You’ve defined your platform’s default language.