Images are a great way to liven up your campaign page!
Simply follow these instructions to add one or multiple images to your page.
1. Go to the platform on which the campaign is hosted and log in to your Fundky account. Simply click on Log in in the top menu and enter your login information.
2. Once you’re logged in, navigate to the campaign’s administration to add the image.
OPTION 1 - You are already on the campaign page
A. Click on the shortcut link Edit campaign next to the section title About the campaign. You will automatically be redirected to your page’s administration.
OPTION 2 - You are not already on the campaign page
A. Hover your mouse on your name in the top menu, and click on Dashboard from the menu that appears.
B. Once you’re in your dashboard, click on Campaigns from the left menu.
C. Click on Edit next to the campaign for which you want to add an image.
3. Once you’ve accessed the campaign’s administration (you’ll automatically land in the About subsection of the left menu), scroll down to the Description section.
4. Locate where you want to add your image in the description. Once you’ve located the spot, place your cursor there and click the media icon from the menu . A pop-up field where you can paste the link to your image will appear.
Note: you can only add an image using a URL address. If your image isn’t associated with any link, you can add it on https://imgur.com/ to generate one.
5. To add a link on your image, select your image by highlighting it with your cursor. Click on the icon to link an URL address to the selected section in your description, then add the URL in the designated field.
6. Click on Save to keep your changes.
Tip: Once your changes have been saved, click on the View profile button in the top right corner of the page to get a preview of your page.