You want to link your Google Tag Manager account to your Fundky platform?
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. In the left menu, click on Settings.
4. You are now in the General settings section of your platform. In the Platform section, add your Google Tag Manager ID (for example: GTM-123456) in the designated box.
5. Click on Save to keep your changes.
Congratulations! You have linked your Google Tag Manager account to your Fundky platform.