You want to change your participant goal in a campaign?
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Click on the shortcut link My Contributions in the left menu under Quick links.
4. Then click on Participations on the top menu.
5. Click on the editing icon in the Edit column next to the campaign you want to edit the goal.
6. In the Goal section, enter the amount you want to reach for this campaign.
7. Click on Save to keep your changes.
Congratulations! Your goal is now updated.
Note: If the Goal box is not editable, the campaign administrator has refused to allow participants to personalize the amount.