You want to change the campaigns displayed on the homepage of your Fundky platform?
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then click on Pages in the left menu.
4. You are automatically redirected to the Homepage section. Then click on Campaigns in the menu at the top.
5. Modify the title of the section of your campaigns featured on the homepage of your platform.
6. Add a description.
7. Select the campaigns that will be featured on your homepage:
- Click on the cross to delete a campaign on the homepage,
- Click on the arrow to bring up the drop-down menu and choose your campaigns,
- Organize your campaigns in the order you want them to appear. Just click on a campaign (keeping your click pressed) and drag it to the desired location.
8. Click on Save to keep your changes.
9. In the designated section, you can change the language and write the text in the chosen language.
Don’t forget to Save for each language.
Congratulations! The featured campaigns section of your homepage is now updated.