You can customize the URL address for your team page.
Please note: if you change your team’s URL address, be sure to share the new URL address with your network. The old address will no longer be accessible after your modification.
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then click on Campaign in the left menu.
4. Click on the editing icon in the Edit column next to the campaign you want to modify the URL address of a team. If you have more than one campaign, you can use the search bar to find your campaign faster.
5. Click on Teams in the left menu.
6. Click on the editing icon in the Edit column next to the name of the team you want to edit the URL address.
7. In the Custom URL address section, write the new name of the URL address.
8. Click on Save to keep your changes.
Congratulations! Your URL address has been changed.