You want to manage settings for third party campaigns?
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on your platform.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then click on Settings in the left menu.
4. You are automatically redirected to the General Settings section. Then click on Campaigns subsection in the left menu.
5. If you want to let a third user (third party) create campaigns on your behalf, that is create a campaign on your Fundky platform, click on the first button.
If the button is gray, third party campaigns are disabled:
If the button is pink, third party campaigns are enabled:
Important: If you have enabled third party campaigns on your platform, you can decide whether they are pre-approved or not.
When third party campaign pre-approval is enabled, a user who creates a campaign on your platform can start collecting donations and sharing his campaign publicly without waiting for approval from the platform administrator.
When third party campaign pre-approval is disabled, this means that platform administrators will need to approve campaigns created by third parties before they can be viewed or shared publicly.
If the button is gray, third party campaigns are NOT pre-approved:
If the button is pink, third party campaigns are pre-approved:
6. Click on Save to keep your changes.
Congratulations! Your settings for third party campaigns are updated.