*If you are a registered charity or a non-profit organization, you first need to register to the Fundky LIVE community as a beneficiary. Click here.
It’s fast and easy to create your charity stream on Fundky LIVE!
Simply follow these steps:
- Go to fundky.live
- Click on Login in the top menu.
- Log in or create your Fundky Connect account for free!
- Create your charity stream! You can do so by clicking on Create a charity stream from the top menu, or from your dashboard when you’re logged in.
To access your dashboard when you’re logged in, click on your first name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard. Then, click on the CREATE A CHARITY LIVE STREAM button on your dashboard’s homepage.
You are now in the process of creating your online event!
4.1 - Choose a charity
Choose the charity you want donations to go to during your livestream. You can search for a specific organization using the search bar or browse all organizations using the arrows.
Note: if the organization you want to raise funds for isn’t a part of the LIVE community yet, tell us so we can let me know! 👉 lien
Click on Next.
4.2 - Details
Add the information about your charity stream:
- Your donation goal
- Your stream’s category
- Choose tags depending on your event
- Name your LIVE
- Add a description to your LIVE
Then, click on Next.
4.3 - Connect a channel
Connect your Twitch account or your YouTube Live video by clicking on the platform’s logo and adding your Twitch channel name or your YouTube Live ID.
Click on Create.
Congrats, your event has been created! You can have a preview of your charity stream’s page by clicking on PREVIEW. Right now, your stream’s page only shows a description, a goal and your stream content.
To raise more funds and create more interaction, we highly recommend you customize your stream page using incentives and other fun elements, like a clan fight to make your audience vote in a bidwar. To do so, click on CUSTOMIZE.
Check out our other help articles :
- Add or edit incentives
- Add or edit the clan fight
- Edit my stream description
- Edit the stream donation goal
- Add or edit my stream’s tags
- Change my stream category
- Change the Twitch channel linked to my stream
- Change the Youtube Live video linked to my stream
- Add or change my profile picture
- Edit my profile