You can add a custom question and answers that will be displayed on your charity stream page as a vote.
This is what we call the clan fight on Fundky LIVE. When viewers vote by choosing their clan, they are also making a donation. The person creating and managing the charity stream is the one who can create and edit the custom question and the possible answers.
Follow these steps to add a clan fight to your stream page:
1. Log in to your Fundky Connect account from fundky.live by clicking on Login in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page and then click on Dashboard.
3. Click on the edit icon next to the stream you wish to edit.
4. Click on Clan Fight in the left-hand menu.
5. Type your custom question and add the possible answers.
5.1 - Custom question
Type your question and then click on the save icon to save the question. If you change the question, simply click on the icon again to save the latest one.
5.2 - Possible answers
For each answer option in the vote, enter the answer and choose an icon from the directory to represent that answer. Then click on the ADD OPTION button to save it. Repeat this process for each available answer you wish to display. You must have at least 2 response options.
Make sure to save each possible answer!
Your Clan fight will be automatically reflected on your LIVE stream page.
More on the Clan fight :