Note : You need a Zoom paid account. To know how to subscribe to a Zoom paid account, see this article.
Before your live
Before starting your live stream, you must enable live streaming service. If you use your company’s zoom account, you must ask the account admin to enable this feature.
#1 Enable live streaming (for admins)
1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
2. Click Account Management, then Account Settings.
3. Under In Meeting (Advanced), click the toggle next to Allow live streaming the meetings.
4. Click the Custom Live Streaming Service checkbox to enable it.
5. Update the instructions so that the meeting organizer can configure the required settings when they schedule the meeting.
Note: you just have to check the box for YouTube in order to use Fundky.live
To learn more, check the Zoom help center : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001777826-Live-Streaming-Meetings-or-Webinars-Using-a-Custom-Service
Any issues ? Contact their support : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
#2 Enable live streaming on your YouTube account
Check the important first steps on YouTube here.