You would like an alert to appear in your live stream when someone makes a donation to your campaign?
Note: to add a donation alert, you must use an external Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), like OBS Studio or Streamlabs OBS.
Follow these steps to configure donation alerts:
1. Log in to your Fundky Connect account on fundky.live. Click on Login at the top right and follow the steps to log in.
2. Once you’re logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page, and then select Dashboard from the menu that appears.
3. Click on Streamer Overlays in the menu on the left.
4. Click on Configure in the Donation Alerts box.
5. In the Overlay information section, copy the URL into your OBS so you can embed your donation alerts.
By default, the widget URL is hidden because you can embed it in any OBS program and it will display the alerts for that account. It is up to the streamer to keep it secret.
To copy the URL address, click on the blue icon:
6. The Overlay preview section shows you how your donation alert will look based on the settings you chose in Overlay settings.
7. In the Overlay settings section, you can edit several configurations. First, choose the stream on which you want to add the thermometer and then choose different settings for style, animation, etc.
Advice: add a drop shadow to your text for a better reading experience (from your OBS).
- Your text size must be from 12 pixels to 80 pixels, and be a multiple of 4 (ex: 12px, 16px, 20px, etc.)
- We recommend that you animate each letter individually for a better result (from your OBS).
8. Click SAVE to save your changes.
9. Click on SEND A TEST in the Overlay preview section to preview your alert.
Congrats, you’ve customized your donation alerts! 😁