Important! Please read beforehand :
- Before starting, enable live streaming on Zoom. To learn how to do it, see this article.
- To stream your Zoom meeting live on YouTube, you must have a YouTube account. To learn how to create a YouTube account, check out this article).
- In order to share your Zoom meeting, you must be the creator of the meeting.
- To share your Zoom meeting, you must have a paid account. To find out how to get a paid account, see this article.
- To broadcast your meeting on Fundky LIVE, you must first create your LIVE campaign.
You would like to broadcast a Zoom meeting on Fundky LIVE? To do so, you must first link your meeting to YouTube.
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Zoom account and create a meeting. For more information on using Zoom, please see their Help Center.
2. When you are on your meeting, click on MORE ... at the bottom of the screen, then click on Live on YouTube.
3. A new page will open in your web browser. If this is your first time using this option, allow YouTube to access your microphone and video. Choose the Gmail account linked to your YouTube account.
4. Enter the name of your meeting and the type of broadcast (confidentiality):
- Public: your Live will be public on YouTube
- Unlisted: your Live will be accessible only via the URL on YouTube
- Private: your Live will not be visible to anyone but you
5. Click on Go Live. Your Zoom meeting is now available on YouTube!
6. To add your live broadcast to Fundky LIVE, first create your LIVE campaign if you haven't already done so. To learn how to create a LIVE campaign, read this article.
7. Copy the URL from YouTube or from your Zoom meeting by clicking at the top and then Copy Broadcast Link.
The link will look like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID
8. In Fundky LIVE, under the About section and then under Information about your LIVE campaign, paste the link into the Connect a stream box.
Important: you must remove the "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" part to keep only the end identification number.
→ You will only need to paste the video ID: bd872sid9
9. Click on SAVE.
Congratulations, your Zoom meeting is now live on Fundky LIVE!
To learn how to schedule a LIVE campaign, refer to this article.