Do you want your LIVE campaign to be accessible only to people who buy a ticket?
Here's how to do it:
1. Go to fundky.live and log in by clicking on Login at the top right.
2. Once logged in, click on your name in the top right corner and click on Dashboard.
3. You are now on your dashboard and can see your LIVE campaign. Click on the edit icon next to the campaign where you want to add paid access. You will automatically land in the About section.
4. In the top menu, click on the PAID ACCESS tab.
5. Check the Activate paid access box and enter the ticket amount for your campaign. This is the amount your viewer will pay to access your LIVE campaign.
6. Click on SAVE.
7. Scroll down a bit and click the Stripe button to add or create a Stripe account. Money collected from ticket sales will be deposited into your Stripe account.
Once your Stripe account is added, your audience will be able to purchase a ticket to your LIVE event!
Note: If you check the box to enable paid access and specify the ticket amount but do not link your Stripe account, your event will be marked as a paid event, but people will not be able to purchase a ticket (the button will be grayed out).