Want to add your Stripe account to add paid access to your LIVE charity stream on Fundky LIVE?
Simply follow these steps to set up and validate your Stripe account:
1. Follow the steps to activate paid access for your LIVE campaign by reading this article.
2. Once you have clicked on Stripe, a new window will open asking you to create your Stripe account.
Note: even if you already have a Stripe account, you must complete these steps.
3. Enter your email address and click on Next.
4. Create your password and click Next.
An email will be sent to you to validate your account. Click on Verify email address to verify your account.
5. On Stripe, add your mobile number to secure your account and click Send SMS.
Enter the code you received by text message and your page will refresh to indicate that your account is secure. Click on Next.
6. Add your company's information.
If you are missing some information while setting up your Stripe account, you can validate the information you have at this point and come back later to finish your account setup.
7. Enter the Company Details. Click on Next.
Important: you must add business information to your Stripe account in order to raise funds. If you aren’t fundraising as a business, you can still complete the fields with the information below:
- Business address: your personal address
- Industry: for exemple, charity organization
- Business website: a link to your campaign or to fundky.live
- Product description: donations for [beneficiary name]
If you don't have all the information in hand, you can validate without adding them all and come back later.
8. Fill in your Personal Information.
The SIN is optional. When you’re done, click Next.
9. Indicate the bank account where the money will go. Click on Next.
10. Enter the information that will appear on the customer's statement. Click on Next.
If any information is missing, a red box will appear asking you to change your information. Click on Edit.
11. Once you have entered all of your information, review it and click Done.
If you want to change some information, click on the pencil icon next to the information you want to edit.
12. You are redirected to the Fundky LIVE website. Your Stripe account is now linked and valid.
Congratulations! You can now sell tickets for your audience to attend your LIVE campaign.