Want to modify the information of a ticket that’s already been created, like its price or its name?
Please note that if one or more tickets have already been sold, you can edit the ticket’s information but cannot delete it. If you edit the ticket’s information while it’s on sale, modifications will only be applied to the next tickets that are sold.
For example, if you are hosting an event where pre-sale tickets are cheaper, you can sell tickets at X price and change the ticket price when the pre-sale is over. Buyers who purchase a ticket will pay the new price at the time of purchase.
Simply follow these steps to edit a ticket:
1. Log in to the Fundky Platform by clicking on Log in in the upper right corner.
2. Once logged in, hover on your name in the top right corner and then click on Dashboard from the menu that appears.
3. You are now in your administration. Click on Campaigns in the left-hand menu.
4. Click on the edit icon next to the campaign you wish to edit.
5. In the About section, click on the TICKETS tab.
6. If you have multiple tickets, select the ticket you want to edit and click the edit icon.
7. Here you can edit all the ticket information. Click Save to save your changes.