Note: To add tickets to your campaign, you must have enabled ticket sales when creating your campaign. To learn how to create an event with tickets, please refer to this article.
1. In the About section of your campaign, click on the Tickets tab.
2. Click on Add a ticket +.
3. To create your ticket, you must complete these mandatory fields:
- Ticket name
- Ticket description
- Ticket price : simply set the ticket at $0 to offer a free ticket option!
- Number of tickets available for this campaign
- (optional) end sale date
4. Click on Save.
Congrats, your ticket has been created and added to your event!
5. If you want to add other tickets, simply click on Add a ticket + again and repeat the process.
6. Now that you’ve added your tickets, if your campaign is in draft and you would like to publish it, click on the Information tab. In the Accessibility box, simply click on Publish.
Congrats! Your campaign with tickets has been published!