Want your participant page to be available in multiple languages?
Here’s how to translate your participant page:
1. Log in to your Fundky account on the platform where you’ve created the campaign.
2. Once you’re logged in, place your cursor on your name in the top menu, and then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Click on My contributions in the main menu located on the left side of the administration.
4. Click on the Participations tab.
5. Click on the icon in the Edit column next to the campaign in which you are participating.
6. You are now on your participant page. On the right, in the Language box, select the language in which you want to translate the information.
7. You can now edit your participant description (article).
Don’t forget to click on Save to keep your changes!