Want to change some information on a participant page?
Simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Fundky Connect account on your platform.
2. Once logged in, place your cursor over your first name in the top menu, then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
FROM THE MEMBERS SECTION
Please note that in order to access the Members section, you must have the role of administrator on the platform.
a. Click on the Members tab in the left menu. You can now see all your members.
b. Click on the edit icon next to the member you’re looking for.
c. Click on the PARTICIPATIONS tab in the top menu. You can see all the member’s registrations.
d. Click on the edit icon next to the registration you want to edit.
FROM THE CAMPAIGNS SECTION
a. Click on the Campaigns tab in the left menu. You can now see all of your campaigns.
b. Click on the edit icon next to the campaign associated with the registration you’re looking to modify.
c. Click on Participants in the left menu. You can now see all the campaign participants.
d. Click on the edit icon next to the participant you need to edit.
3. You can change the following information:
- Team. If the box is grayed out, you cannot change the team because the participant is the team captain: In the Team section, choose the new team for your participant.
- Goal (if applicable). If the box is grayed out, you cannot change the goal because the campaign manager has assigned a fixed goal to each participant: In the Goal section, enter the amount of your choice.
- Avatar: In the Avatar section, upload the photo. To learn more about profile photo specifications, click here.
- Description: In the Description section, write the desired text.
You can translate some information in another language using the Language box on the right side of the page.
4. Click on Save to keep your changes.