Want to hide the amount of tickets available for a particular ticket?
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to the Fundky platform by clicking on Log in in the upper right corner.
2. Once logged in, hover on your name in the top right corner and then click on Dashboard.
3. You are now in your administration. Click on Campaigns in the left-hand menu.
4. Click on the edit icon next to the campaign for which you want to edit tickets.
5. Click on the TICKETS tab in the top menu.
6. Click the edit icon next to the ticket you want to modify.
7. Next to the “Hide the number of tickets available :”, check the box.
8. Click on Save.
9. If your campaign is not yet published, click on the INFORMATION tab in the top menu. In the Accessibility box on the right, click on Publish.