Want to specify a maximum number of tickets for your event?
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to the Fundky platform by clicking on Log in in the upper right corner.
2. Once logged in, hover on your name in the top right corner and then click on Dashboard.
3. You are now in your administration. Click on Campaigns in the left-hand menu.
4. Click on the edit icon next to the campaign for which you want to set a maximum number of tickets.
5. Click on Settings in the left menu.
6. Click on Transactions in the left menu.
7. Click on the TICKETS tab in the top menu.
8. In the Tickets section, enter the maximum number of tickets for your campaign in the box next to “Number of tickets available for this campaign”.
9. Click on Save.