You want to change the calculation of your campaign's donation thermometer?
For example, if you choose that $1 = $2, a $100 donation will be counted as a $200 donation on your thermometer.
This feature can be useful if, for example, one of your partners injects a certain amount for each donation received.
Here is how to do it:
1. Log in to the Fundky platform by clicking on Log in in the upper right corner.
2. Once logged in, hover on your name in the top right corner and then click on Dashboard.
3. You are now in your administration. Click on Campaigns in the left-hand menu.
4. Click on the edit icon next to the campaign for which you want to change the donation thermometer ratio.
5. You are now in the About section of your campaign. Click on Settings in the left-hand menu.
6. Click on Transactions in the left-hand menu. Then under the DONATIONS tab, next to "Calculation on the thermometer $1 =", enter the amount of your choice.
7. Click on Save.