Note: To enable donation receipts for tickets:
- The Donation Receipts plugin must be enabled on your campaign. To learn how to do this, check out this article.
- Your ticket prices must contain a donation portion. To learn how to add a donation amount to your ticket, check out this article.
The donation receipt will then be issued for the amount equivalent to the donation portion of the ticket. For example, if the ticket is $30 but the donation portion is $20, the donation receipt will be issued for a $20 donation.
Want to activate donation receipts for tickets in your campaign?
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to the Fundky platform by clicking on Login at the top right.
2. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right and then click on Dashboard.
3. You are now in your administration. Click on Campaigns in the left-hand menu.
4. Click on the edit icon next to the campaign you wish to edit.
5. Click on Settings in the left menu.
6. Click on Transactions in the left-hand menu.
7. Click on the DONATION RECEIPTS tab in the top menu.
8. In the Donation Receipts section for campaign tickets, click the button to enable receipts. Write CONFIRM in the box to confirm the issue of donation receipts.
To disable donation receipts on your campaign tickets, see this article.
Congratulations! Donation receipts are now automatically issued for your tickets.