Want to add or edit a ticket in your campaign that contains a donation portion?
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to the Fundky platform by clicking Login in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right and then click on Dashboard.
3. You are now in your administration. Click on Campaigns in the left-hand menu.
4. Click on the edit icon next to the campaign where you want to edit your ticket.
5. Click on the TICKETS tab in the top menu.
6. Click on the edit icon next to the ticket you wish to edit or create a new ticket.
7. At the Price section, enter the total price of the ticket. Then, in the Advantage amount section, enter an amount. The donation amount will be the difference between these two amounts*. For example, if the total price of the ticket is $40 and you enter $5 in the Advantage amount, the donation amount will automatically be $35.
8. Click Save to save your changes.
*Canadian organizations: according to the CRA, for a donation receipt to be valid, the amount of the advantage must be less than 80% of the amount of the donation and must be greater than 10% of the amount of the donation to be valid. More information on advantages.