To learn more about crowd control, read this article.
Please read these important notes!
- To collect points, you must have a Fundky Connect account and be logged in at the time of the donation.
- Crowd control points collected on a LIVE campaign are valid only for this campaign.
- For example: If the donor watches charity stream A and charity stream B at the same time, and donates $20 to stream A, they cannot spend their points on stream B.
Here's how to use your points:
1. Go to fundky.live
When the charity stream you want to watch is live, log in to your Fundky Connect account by clicking Login in the upper right corner.
If you don't have a Fundky Connect account yet, create one now, it's free and you will need one to use your points!
2. Go to the LIVE campaign that has crowd control enabled.
You can use the search tool by clicking on Find a charity stream in the top menu. On the stream page, you will see a Crowd control button under the video, next to the DONATE button. Click on it to see the actions added by the streamer and how many points you need to use one.
At the bottom of these actions, you will see how many points you can get depending on the donation amount. Example: $1 = 100 points. This will give you an idea of how much you have to give to earn points.
3. Make your donation by clicking on DONATE.
Once the donation is made, your points will be automatically added to your Fundky Connect account and you will be able to choose which action to send to the streamer. The actions you can use will be clickable and those that require more points will be grayed out.
4. Click on the desired action, and see the player being impacted by your involvement!
Enjoy the stream! :D