Note: You must use an OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) to add your alerts like OBS Studio or OBS Streamlabs.
You want to add the donation thermometer to your charity stream?
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Fundky Connect account from fundky.live by clicking on Login at the top right.
2. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right and then click on Dashboard.
3. Click on Streamer Overlays in the left menu.
4. Click on Configure in the Goal Thermometer box.
5. In the Overlay information section, copy the URL into your OBS so you can embed your thermometer.
By default, the URL of the widget is hidden because you can embed it in any OBS program and it will display the thermometer for that account. It's up to the streamer to keep it secret.
To copy the URL address, click this button:
6. The Overlay preview section shows you how your thermometer will look according to the settings you have chosen in Overlay settings.
7. In the Overlay settings section, you can edit several configurations. First, choose the stream on which you want to add the thermometer and then choose different settings for style, animation, etc.
8. Click on Save to save your changes.
Congrats, the thermometer is now added to your charity stream! It will be updated in real time during your livestream.
When saving your settings, the page will automatically reload and display a preview in the Overlay preview section.