Want to see the monthly donation(s) you’ve made to an organization?
Simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Fundky account from the Fundky platform of your choice.
2. Once logged in, place your cursor over your first name in the top menu, then click on Dashboard in the menu that appears.
3. Then, click on My Contributions in the left-hand menu.
4. In the Donations section, you will see all your donations. If you see $X/m in the Amount column, it means the transaction is a monthly donation.
5. Click on the icon in the Actions column.
6. Here, you will see the transaction information. Click on Invoices to see all payments made. Each invoice matches a specific monthly donation.