Want to set up or change the alert that appears on-screen when a donor sends a Crowd Control action?
Note: You must use an OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) like OBS Studio or Streamlabs OBS to create your alerts.
Note: You can only select one Crowd Control type at a time. The Crowd Control that will appear on your LIVE will be the one chosen in your charity stream incentives.
To learn how to enable Universal Crowd Control on your LIVE campaign, check out this article.
To learn how to enable Minecraft Crowd Control on your LIVE campaign, check out this article.
Follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Fundky Connect account from fundky.live by clicking Login in the top right corner.
2. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page and then click on Dashboard.
3. In the left-hand menu of your administration, click on Streamer Overlays.
4. Click on Configure in the Crowd Control Widget box.
5. In the Overlay information section, copy the URL into your OBS so you can embed your alert.
By default the widget URL is hidden because you can embed it in any OBS program and it will display the thermometer for that account. It is up to the streamer to keep it secret.
To copy the URL, click on the button:
6. The Overlay preview section shows you how your alert will look depending on the settings you chose in Overlay settings.
7. In the Overlay settings section, you can edit several configurations. First, choose the stream on which you want to add Crowd Control and then choose different settings for style, animation, etc.
8. Click Save to save your changes.
9. Click on Send a test in the Overlay preview section to see your Crowd Control alert test.