You would like to delete a UCC action on one of your LIVE charity streams?
Crowd control allows your donors to interact with you in real-time by sending actions into the stream. By making a donation, donors receive points in their Fundky Connect account that they can then exchange for actions that will be displayed on-screen during your stream. Whether it's to help or to hurt you, this real-time interaction creates a beautiful connection with your viewers and sets the table for a whole lot of fun! ;)
- To learn more about crowd control, read this article from our blog.
- To learn how to add Universal Crowd Control to your stream, check out this article.
Note: Crowd Control is activated per campaign. To add it to multiple streams, you need to follow the steps below for each one of them.
Simply follow these steps to delete an action:
1. Log in to your Fundky Connect account from fundky.live by clicking on Login in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page and then click on Dashboard.
3. Click on the edit icon next to the LIVE stream you wish to edit.
4. Click on Crowd Control in the left-hand menu.
5. Click on the delete icon next to the action you wish to delete and confirm that you want to perform this action.