Would you like to activate Universal Crowd Control on your LIVE charity stream?
Crowd control allows your donors to interact with you in real-time by sending actions into the stream. By making a donation, donors receive points in their Fundky Connect account that they can then exchange for actions or other elements that will be displayed on-screen during your stream. Whether it's to help or to hurt you, this real-time interaction creates a beautiful connection with your viewers and sets the table for a whole lot of fun! ;)
To learn more about crowd control, read this article from our blog.
Note: Crowd Control is activated per campaign. To add it to multiple streams, you need to follow the steps below for each one of them.
Follow these steps to activate UCC:
1. Log in to your Fundky Connect account from fundky.live by clicking on Login in the top right corner.
2. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page and then click on Dashboard.
3. Click on the edit icon next to the LIVE campaign you wish to edit.
4. Click on Crowd Control in the left-hand menu.
5. In the Crowd Control Type section, choose Universal Crowd Control.
6. Click on + ADD NEW.
A window will pop up to personalize the action:
- Icon: choose a pictogram that represents the action.
- The colors of the icon:
- Icon color
- Icon background color
- Title: choose a short and precise title to determine the action.
- Points: define how many points are needed to redeem this action.
- Description: write a short description for your action.
7. Click on Save.