Do you suspect that the URL of your overlays is no longer private, or you simply want to regenerate it?
You can generate a new URL now!
Warning: Regenerating a URL will change the URLs of ALL your overlays. If you are using multiple stream overlays and you regenerate the URL for one of them, make sure you update all the URLs in your OBS.
Here's how to regenerate an overlay URL in Fundky LIVE:
1. Log in to your Fundky Connect account from fundky.live by clicking Login in the upper right corner.
2. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page and then click on Dashboard.
3. In the left-hand menu of your administration, click on Streamer Overlays.
4. Click on Configure under the overlay you wish to edit.
5. In the Overlay information section, click on the colored word "regenerate it" below the URL.
You now have a new URL for your overlays!
When you regenerate the overlay URL, you get a new URL. Make sure you use the new URL in your OBS.
To learn how to update the URL in your OBS, refer to this article.