Want to see what the Crowd Control alert will look like when you go live?
Here's how to preview the alert:
1. Log in to your Fundky Connect account from fundky.live by clicking Login in the upper right corner.
2. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page and then click on Dashboard.
3. In the left-hand menu of your administration, click on Streamer Overlays.
4. Click on Configure in the Crowd Control Widget box.
5. If your settings are already configured, click the Send a test button in the Overlay preview section.
6. If you are not satisfied with the preview, change your alert settings in Overlay settings and then click Save.
7. Click the Send a test button again to preview your newly customized alert. Continue customizing and previewing the alert until you are satisfied with how it looks.
Note: To learn how to set up the Crowd Control Widget overlay on your stream, check out this article.